Please purchase your Plague Doctor(s) fromReaper Miniatures so you can enter the contest!!
All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before sending any submissions please, add the address to your contacts to ENSURE nothing goes to your spam folder.
At DV Radio, we try to have as much interaction as possible with our listeners and fanbase. What better way than contests? Not only do you get free stuff from the contests -- you might be helping a small-business, organization, nonprofit or someone that helps Veterans and/or their families!
MAY/JUNE 2020 PAINTING CONTEST RULES
CONTEST IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO THOSE WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND TERRITORIES
- You must have one of the "plague doctors" from Reaper Miniatures.
- It must be YOUR original work and not something found on the internet. (We know what is and isn't "from the nets".)
- Scenes will not be judged, only the figures themselves.
- You MUST be at least 18 years of age to enter. (We will have "kids" contests in the future!)
- Images need to be clear and appropriately lighted. (Dark images with hard to define colors and/or details will not be considered.)
- All entries must be submitted by e-mail (with the subject "DVR May 2020 Painting Contest") no later than June 19th at midnight eastern time. All entries after this time will not be counted.
- Winners will be announced on June 27, 2020 during the live airing of BARRACKS TALK.
- One entry PER figure PER person. You can enter UP to THREE times.
However, if you are the winner of one, that will void you out of the other two. Please keep this in consideration when submitting. (I submitted Brother Lazarus and Sister Hazel but I only won for Sister Hazel. Does that mean I was not considered for Brother Lazarus? Yes.)
- All entries must have t-shirt size, first and last name, mailing address, phone number, as well as the e-mail you would like to receive your Reaper Miniatures gift certificate if you win.
**Please note that dates and times and other stipulations may change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances without notice.